Email us at

Please be aware that NZALA is unable to provide legal advice to any organisation. In some circumstances, we may refer you to one of our members to obtain legal advice or legal representation. No comment from NZALA as to the state of NZ law should be taken as legal advice.

If you require urgent assistance, you should contact a lawyer or a Community Law Center directly.

For animal welfare concerns, you should first approach MPI or SPCA. NZALA has no capacity or legal right to remove animals from private property.